One of the things I most love about my role is the opportunity to help solve problems. My three decades of experience in the Seattle area real estate market make me a valuable resource to support you. Exceptional marketing, solid legal and contract support, and the right people in the right roles help us help you exceed client expectations in every way possible. Our Mercer Island office is a centralized hub with easy access to both Seattle and the Eastside. We attract high-integrity, experienced and knowledgeable brokers.
I am an active leader who is very engaged in helping differentiate our team in a crowded marketplace. What we do here is different from any other company. And, with a team of 9 truly exceptional support people to serve our brokers, I believe we’ve created an environment that provides an ideal platform for their business to thrive.
What makes us so different from any other real estate company?
- We are proud to be personally vested in our brokers and their clients and not answerable to Wall Street or outside investors. We maintain an environment centered around providing unparalleled support without feeling pressure to cut corners and meet big profit margins. This allows us to maintain a 1:5 staff to agent ratio—nearly unheard of in our industry.
- We value your privacy and that of your clients above all else. We have always avoided third-party affiliations so that your clients are free to choose what’s best for them. We will never share your client information or cross-market leads or services to clients for our own gain.
- We give back to our community every chance we can. Together, Windermere brokers contribute more than 50,000 volunteer hours every year and our Windermere Foundation has donated over $35 million to worthy organizations over the past three decades.
- We’ve stayed relevant and nimble to new ideas and opportunities. Our marketing support is unparalleled. If you can imagine it, we can do it. But it doesn’t stop there. We have a customized approach to every digital and print marketing piece we touch, and that, coupled with automated support tools, make marketing simple and seamless for you. Our support has been the backbone of our brokers’ success and has helped us earn the strongest market share in our region.
- Our locally-owned company is filled with people who believe. Believe in making a difference in an industry rife with incompetence. Believe in doing what’s right. Believe in mastering their profession. Believe in being the best broker their clients have ever worked with. We don’t have quotas to meet. It isn’t about just transactions and books of business. It’s about great people connecting great people with the homes that will become a part of their lives.
- We connect people we know to houses we know about. It’s what we do. We stay in flow with people in a way that a computer can’t touch. Our clients want someone who understands them and their needs. They want local roots and someone who knows their way around the block. They want the true professional that is supported by great tech, not the other way around. They want the peace of mind that comes from knowing the person who has their back is incredibly competent at what they do. We believe we are and will continue to be that connection.
Julie Barrows | Owner/Designated Broker
Windermere Mercer Island
2737 77th Ave SE | Mercer Island, WA 98040
o: (206) 232-0446 | firstname.lastname@example.org
What Our Brokers Have to Say…“I made the decision to move over to the Windermere Mercer Island office after spending 17 years with John L. Scott. I wish I had done it sooner! The amount of support you get from Julie, and every staff member, makes you feel like you have your own personal assistant. Julie believes in having her Brokers out meeting clients rather than wasting time on tedious paperwork and trying to create their own marketing pieces. I would recommend this office to anyone and have done so many times.” – Jay Agoado
“I highly recommend working for Windermere Mercer Island. Our owner, Julie, and her staff do a wonderful job of providing the support and assistance to grow my business. With the long tenure of our office staff, they are well prepared to provide professional assistance in a speedy manner. Respect, cooperation, and support, are well ingrained traits with everybody in our office.” – Doug McKiernan