Full-Service Seller Representation
Selling a home today is so much different then in the past. It’s more than just finding a buyer. Your broker orchestrates the many moving parts surrounding your home sale as project manager, negotiator, and advocate with the knowledge and resources to bring you successfully to the closing table. So much of the work happens behind the scenes before the big “launch”. Coordinating home preparation details, ensuring gorgeous photography and unleashing a multi-faceted media blast are a part of what happens before the strategic open house or private showing schedule begins. A successful launch creates a rush of activity that is key to stimulating demand.
Here is a sample of some of the many services we provide:
- Tailored marketing strategy
- Comprehensive price evaluation
- Assistance in preparing your home for sale
- Professional photos, video and staging
- Compelling print flyers and brochures
- Open houses and brokers opens
- Solid and consistent communication
- Experienced guidance and advice
- Knowledgeable contract review
- Management of your sale through closing
- Strong advocacy at the negotiating table
The Sign in the Yard Matters
In an independent reader survey conducted by the Puget Sound Business Journal, Windermere Real Estate was selected as the most respected residential real estate company brand in Washington. Our trusted name lends credibility to the marketing of your home, helping you generate more buyer activity and giving you the best advantage at the negotiating table.
Your Advocate at the Negotiating Table
When it comes time to evaluate offers, we’ll help you analyze the strengths and weaknesses of each contract and develop a strategic negotiating plan to give you the best possible price, terms and timeline. We look forward to helping you reach the next chapter of your life!